PARADIGM GFRC PUMP
Call for Availability and Lead Time.
• Made in house by Silica Systems Inc. in San Diego, CA
• Use as TRANSFER PUMP with up to 3% fiber
• Use as SLURRY PUMP for face-coat or electric chopper gun
• Tig welded Stainless Steel construction
• Single air pressure regulator controls the whole machine
• Auxiliary air out for future expansion options
• Independent fiber and slurry speed control knobs
• 8’ boom arm with optional 4’ extensions
• 2HP Motor - Stainless Steel, IP66 wash down rated
• Direct drive rotor stator pump for easy clean
• Startup and clean up take only minutes
• A true crossover pump for the artist and manufacturer
• Variable Slurry Output 5 - 70lbs/minute*
• Hopper Capacity - 250lbs
• Machine Weight - 300lbs
• Dimensions - 36” length x 27” wide x 48” high**
• 220 volt, 1 or 3 phase, 17 Amp max currant draw
* Variables affect output
** Dimensions without boom
4 IN 1 : FACE-COAT, CHOPPER, TRANSFER, PUMP
A Small Pump with Big Results! Finally a User Friendly Pump!
Silica Systems, Inc. We Engineer for YOU!
Wet Polishing of All Stones Produces A High-Quality Shine Polishes On All Materials Ideal for Polishing Inside Corners and A Tight Radius Cost-Effective and Long-Lasting Works Very Well On Tough...
Best Combination with Aggressive Cutting Performance and Flexibility Designed for Polishing Harder Types of Natural Stone Discs Have The Hardness of A Metal Bond Diamond in A Flexible Resin Bond...
High-Quality Backer Pad Is Extremely Flexible Ideal for Tough Contours and Inside Curves Hook and Loop Backed Highly Resistant To The Rigors of Daily Use Provides A Long Life Accepts...